Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

The Red Widow Part 8

As the young lady walked into the bank and made her announcement, she noticed that the hostages and the criminals were in areas that were shielded from a clear outside view by the exterior walls. This bank is a very good choice in defensive location, plus you would have a group of hostages as well. Alexa and Joanne! I must maintain my composure even though they are in danger and I have firearms pointing at me. She pressed the tip of her right finger against the palm of her hand and it was almost as if a tingling went through her body as the chemical entered her bloodstream.

A glance at her watch showed that the dial was changing from emerald to crimson, so she knew that checkmate was already achieved and all that was needed was to make the moves. Checkmate does seem appropriate in this situation, as it does mean to kill the king.

“I muzt zay zat your gunz look very realiztic. Iz zeez zum kind of zhow zat you are pooting on?”

The nude captives on the floor were trying to scream at the new arrival to run away, and Alexa’s thoughts had changed from terror for herself to concern for the new girl. They aren’t going to use the guns, if you run now, you can escape from here. Why aren’t you going, can’t you see what is happening?

Joanne looked at the young lady who walked into the bank and she was amazed by the appearance. That looks a bit like Chloé, but the nose and cheeks are very different. That put on French accent shows that it is fake, and Chloé would never be so stupid as to walk into a bank like this.

The leader stepped up to Chloé and took the poster/map out of her hands. “Where did you get this from?”

“Eet wuz given to me by one of my freendz. Zey zed zat a convention wuz ‘ere.”

“Your friends have played a joke on you, and the punch line is going to be bigger than they imagined. What type of heroine are you supposed to be, anyway?”

“I am zee zcurge of villainz everywhere, Fantomette-, non, I am Zee Reed Weedow.” Chloé said as the other four went to her sides and back. I announced myself as Fantomette?

One of the criminals behind her said “That sounds like a knock off, but at least she has her own character. Maybe we should capture this so-called super heroine, and show her what happens to people like her in the real world.”

“Yes.” The leader said “We will leave the two girls for later and have some fun with this lady. I always wanted to take a super heroine for myself. Pull her arms behind her back.”

“Non! I am zuppozed to take you prizoner, ziz iz wrong! I am the Reed Weedow and you must zurrender!” Chloé said as her arms were pulled behind her back. “Pleeze, do not humiliate me by uzing my own reztraint devizez on me!”

The thug on her left side opened a few of the pockets on the young lady’s belt before looking at his boss. “She has zip-ties on her, and a gag as well.”

“Non, pleeze, do not uze zem!” the girl cried as the items were removed from her.

“That’s perfect, bind her arms at the wrists and elbows with them.” The leader said.

That is perfect, these items can be easily broken if need be. One of the plastic strips was taken around the elbows of the young lady, and pulled tight to the fullest extent so that her elbows ended up touching behind her back. The next restraint was looped around the captive’s wrists and she felt the plastic dig into her gloves as the thug ensured her helplessness.

“Zeez cannot be ‘appening! Pleeze let me go!”

“Let you go? You are a succulent prize, and worth all of the others put together. I am going to enjoy you so much. Force her to her knees and bind her ankles to her thighs.”

It is working perfectly, and soon you will fight over me for your prize. The heroine was man-handled and made to kneel on the floor, and two long zip-ties were used to bind each ankle to her thigh so that she was stuck in a frogtie. As the second strip was pulled into place, the captive emitted a moan of arousal as the fire of lust grew within her body. I want one of you to take me, and I do not care which one of you it is.

“Pleeze, do not feel my mouth wit zee ‘orrible ball, ulp!” The leader picked up the ball-gag, inserted the large red ball between Chloé’s teeth and buckled the straps together at the back of her neck.

“Look, this girl is easily accessible as well.” He pulled the flaps open at the front, and the studs popped as the captive’s breasts were revealed, showing the already erect nipples of the helpless woman. “Now that you are helpless and are of no threat to me, I will pleasure you and mate with you.” The bound young lady moaned again as the leader fondled her breasts and teased her nipples.

Look, I am a very alluring and desirable mate, and I think that you would all want to mate with me. She did her best to get the other criminals to notice her by fluttering her eyelids.

“Why are you going to take her?” The second said “What about us?”

“There are two naked females over there, you can enjoy them, but such a prize like this is for me, as I am the leader.” The panel on Chloé’s hot pants was pulled down, and the flap that covered her most intimate location was pulled back.

“I’m the one who should take her, not you!” The second pulled a knife out of his pocket and stepped toward the leader who stood up and grasped his own weapon. Two of the other thugs had drawn their daggers and soon it developed into a vicious four-way brawl where they were hacking and stabbing at each other.

They have firearms but they are not using them. Could this be due to the fact that they want to show their strength, as this is a primal situation? I notice that one is hanging back from the others, though.

After the short but violent fight, three of the criminals looked as if they would never wake up again, but even though the leader of the group was victorious, he had also suffered several wounds. “You are my prize, as I have beaten the other-.” There was a look of surprise on his face, before he dropped face down on the floor with a knife in his back.

“Sometimes it’s the male who waits for the final mating fight who wins, and now all of you belong to me as my prize.”

Come to me and claim your prize, my winner. The captive squirmed in her binds as the fulfilment of her desire was the only thing on her mind. I am your bound mate, and you want me.

The surviving criminal dragged her around a desk so that she was out of site of the others, and the two teenage prisoners looked on in horror as they realised what was going to happen to the lady in red. Alexa looked at her friend who struggled in a vain attempt to free herself from her bonds. The poor girl! Her friends played a practical joke on her, and she is going to suffer a fate worse than death as a result of it.

“Your breasts are so beautiful.” The man said as he lifted the bottom of his ski mask so that his lips were revealed. “I will pleasure your body, as it is what you desire.” He landed kisses along the mounds of her breasts, and the girl writhed as his probing fingers traced paths of joy through the folds of her valley.

Oui, oui, provide me with bliss, and you will get a prize, but is one that you will regret. She moaned through her gag as her nipples were kissed and sucked, and the deep caresses of her intimacy took her closer and closer to her release with every soft stroke.

“You want me to take you.” There was a nod from the captive as she heard the familiar sound of a zip being pulled down, and she cried out as her body accepted him into her.

It is just like before, as I no longer care what you were planning. I just want you to do this to me. The shouts of pleasure from the helpless lady increased with every thrust and she soon gave a long, loud scream which was echoed by the captor as her body erupted in the bliss of orgasm.

Chloé smiled as she looked up at her captor who was pulling his zip back up. “Now I shall enjoy the other two girls-, the other-. Oh My God! What kind of monstrous creature are you? No, I can’t let you get me, I won’t let you eat me!”

Now you have the reward that you deserve. As he backed away from the captive, she pushed her body up as much as she could and this was enough to cause him to break and run for the door of the bank.

The captive girls saw the man run past them and they were amazed as they watched while he beat on the automatic door with his fists until it opened, and the moment that he exited was accompanied by a faint but fast clicking sound that came from outside. After a few more seconds had passed, a Paramedic van appeared outside the door and two medics wearing surgical masks entered the bank. One was a broad shouldered man, the other was a petite woman who was carrying a holdall, and the two girls knew that they had seen this pair before.

“You help the poor girl who stumbled in here.” The woman said to the man. “I’ll help to free the two teenagers.”

Joanne started to sob with relief as she realised that the ordeal was over. Sarah, I’m glad that you and Brian are here to help us now. As the woman knelt between the captives, she took two pairs of emergency scissors out of her holdall, and proceeded to cut away tape that bound the two girls.

“Try not to let the others know who I am, please.” Sarah said in a low voice “My disguise is for the benefit of the others in here. I will talk more with you this evening.” As soon as the two girls were free, they were each handed a long white tube dress. “Wear these, take the scissors and help the others get free, as Brian and I need to go and help the other girl.” Before the woman left the building with her partner, she picked up the phone that had been used to record the humiliation of the captives and put it in her pocket.

Chloé smiled as Brian wrapped a white towel around her before lifting her up, carrying her out of the bank and putting her on the bed in that back of the van. Sarah stayed in the back, while Brian went around to the front, got in the driver’s seat, and drove the vehicle away.

“Now it’s time to get you back to normal, relatively speaking.” The woman picked up a bottle of the counter agent and sprayed it over the girl’s body, but there was no change on her watch dial. A second application also failed to cause any change as well.

Sarah pressed a button on the phone that was attached to the left side of her chest. “Kayla, we have a problem here. It seems that the antidote is failing. Did you expect this?”

Kayla’s voice buzzed through the device. “Yes, I anticipated this situation, we have had two activations in a small time and a normal spray may not work. This is why I have prepared Plan B.” There was a buzz from the driver area up front. “Brain, take the van to the agreed area, where Sarah can disembark.”

What is wrong with me? I need something, but I do not know what it is. Chloé struggled on the bed, but the bonds still restrained her as she tossed and turned. The vehicle travelled from about ten more minutes, before drawing to a halt. “It’s time for us to get out now, Sarah.” Brian said “Time for plan B.”

The woman left the girl alone as she left the vehicle, but the captive was only alone for only a few seconds when James stepped inside holding a steak meal with the meat cut into small pieces. “I take it that you are hungry?” He asked as he approached her.

That is it, I am ravenous! Thank the stars that you are here to feed me. The straps of the buckles were unbuckled and the ball was pulled out of Chloé’s mouth before she was fed the first piece of steak, and it seemed to be the most delicious morsel in the world to her. After she finished it, her companion gave her a long, tender kiss on the lips before feeding her the next piece.

This continued until the meal was finished and the restraints that bound the helpless young lady were cut away so that she was free. As she brought her arms around to her front, she noticed that the dial was a bright green again. “How did you manage to help me, James?”

“This was Plan B, or to use the full title, Plan Brian.” James said as he helped Chloé to cover up her modesty. “Kayla had surmised that if you activated more than once in such a short time, you might need some special help in altering your pheromone output.  She studied my DNA, and she discovered that it had been adjusted due to the intimacy that we share. This made it possible for certain genes from Brian to be passed to me.”

He showed his right arm to his love, and she saw the two holes caused by hypodermic needles. “The first is where Kayla injected me with a special formula from Brian, and the second is where we got the blood to put on the steak.”

“You were taking a dreadful risk, my love, and there could be consequences.”

“Chloé, the alternative would have been to lock you up for two days, and I couldn’t bear to see that happen to you.” James said “Anyway, in a few days Kayla wants to check whether or not the new DNA has taken hold. If that is the case, I will be getting some extra tuition from Brian.” As the couple hugged in the van, a large vehicle rumbled past, and James looked up. “Is it my imagination, or did I actually see that eighteen wheeler go by?”

“You are not the only one.” Chloé said, and she gave her love a long lingering kiss on the lips...


It was early evening, and Sarah was dressed back in her formal outfit which she wore to the therapist’s office on the previous day when she helped Kayla. Anne rang the doorbell, and the door was opened by a pale looking Joanne who was dressed in a set of pyjamas and a night gown. “May we come in?” Anne asked.

“Yes, of course.” Joanne said. “Would you two like a drink?” She asked as she led them to the living room, where Alexa in identical clothes was sitting on the couch. 

“No thanks.” Anne said “I hate to be indelicate, but I presume that the police have already questioned you about what happened in the bank.”

“They have.” Alexa said “Don’t worry Anne, even though we recognised the two medics as Sarah and Brian, we didn’t mention this to them.”

“Thank you. One thing that I needed to tell you is that the surviving criminal who was Tasered as he left the bank is being committed. It seems that he was babbling on about giant spiders. Another is that the phone data has been destroyed so the video of you will never see the light of day, but the main reason I am here with Sarah is so that we can help you. Do you trust her and me?”

Joanne sat down on Alexa’s right and nodded along with her friend. “Right, all I want you to do is allow a gap between you so that Sarah can sit in that gap. Then all you have to do is hold her hands.”

The two girls gave a surprised look at Anne as she said this. “How will this help us?” Joanne asked as she moved to the right so that Sarah could sit down.  The woman held out her hands, but the girls were tentative as they put out their hands.

Once they were all joined together, Sarah said “Tell me what is hurting you so much.” It seemed as a wall had been knocked down, and the duo talked about their dreadful experience at the bank, even though they cried through much of it.

It took some time, but after it was over, the relief showed on the girls’ faces and they were smiling again. “How did you do that, Sarah?” Alexa asked.

“Well, at the moment, it seems that I am a good listener.” Sarah said as she rose from the couch. “If you still need to talk, just contact me, as I am always ready to help. I do think however, that it would be a good idea if you two join the group therapy session that has been arranged for the others.”

“Are you going already?” Joanne asked “You have done so much for us, just in one day and we haven’t shown you our appreciation.”

Sarah smiled. “I wish I could stay for a while, but I have a busy evening ahead of me. Anne was kind enough to give me a list of all the ladies who were in the bank. The security guard is next, after that I am visiting the principal’s wife and her daughter, and then the rest of the hostages.”

Joanne led Sarah and Anne to the door before opening it. “Thank you for helping us again Sarah, you are a guardian angel.”


“I’m glad to be of help. Goodbye for now and take care of yourselves.” The two women left the house and walked towards the car. “Now we have to see the security guard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment