Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

Cecyme – The Trapped Temptress Part 4 of 5

“What’s wrong, Cecyme? I thought that you would have wanted someone to come in and rescue you, seeing as you were taken prisoner and tied up against your will.”

The helpless woman shook her head again and stared at the door. That was before I discovered that I was a complete and utter pervert who enjoyed being taken captive. If you open the door, Daniela will find me like this and she will know that I am a kinky woman who has been placed in bondage by her employer. I will never live this down.

“Do you want me to hide you so that no one can see that you are tied up in your underwear?”

There was fierce nodding from the bound office worker and she motioned at the large wooden cabinet, suggesting to her captor that she should be placed in there so that her predicament would remain hidden from the rest of the staff. Put me in the cabinet, and soon before she decides to come in see why no one is answering.

“Okay, I’ll keep you safe from the others so that they won’t find out about your terrible secret.” Jstreel said as he opened the door to the cabinet, and returned to the captive so that she could be wheeled into her refuge, which was an ironic situation as it served as her prison up to an hour ago. “I’ll check on you every so often, just to make sure that you are okay, but relax and enjoy yourself, there’s no need to be ashamed of anything that you feel or think.”

There was a sigh of relief from the lady in bondage as the door to the cabinet closed, and she heard Daniela’s faint voice through the thick wood.

“What’s wrong sir, I buzzed several times but there was no response? I was getting more than a little worried as I thought that something had happened to you.”

“It’s okay Daniela. I was in the toilet and I wasn’t in a position to open the door until I had finished. I’m sorry about that. Anyway, I take it that you have some documents for me to check?”

“Yes sir. Is it okay for me to return to my desk?”

“Certainly Daniela. I’m sorry that you have to be stretched because of Cecyme’s absence, but hopefully she will be back at work on Monday.”

“It’s a pity that she’ll be dressing the same as usual, Sir, as it does cause disruption in the office.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that, Daniela. I think that I will be able to persuade her to behave and wear a more conservative style of dress when I contact her over the weekend.”

“She can be very headstrong, sir. How do you think that you can convince her of this.”

“I think that I have a way that I can use to get her to cooperate over this. Don’t worry, I’m sure that she’ll be a new woman on Monday. You never know, maybe I’ll even get her eating out of my hand.”

“That will never happen in a million years. Anyway, I have to go and get some typing done. I do hope that you are successful when you talk to Cecyme.”

There was a silent giggle from the woman in the cabinet as she listened to her co-worker leaving the room. Never in a million years. Oh, Daniela, if you only knew that in a way I have been eating out of Jstreel’s hand just this lunchtime. I won’t cause any problems in the office in the office though, as I don’t want to create a rift between people anymore.

The door to the cabinet opened and the lady struggled for a few moments before she realised that it was her employer who had come to check on her situation. “Are you okay.”

A nod from the captive let him know that she was fine and she was left alone in her bondage when the door was closed. I wish I was your ‘right woman’ Jstreel, but a kinky lady who is into bondage is going to be as ‘wrong’ as it can be, and I’m sure that I don’t meet your special conditions. However, maybe I can get you to tie me up on occasion, perhaps in exchange for me behaving myself with the others.

As the afternoon went on, Cecyme experienced fantasy after fantasy as she squirmed in her bondage, and the erotic caress of the ropes kept her in a constant state of arousal. Every fantasy involved her employer, and she always ended up bound, gagged and naked with him making love to her with her screaming in pleasure as she was taken by him.

She was so occupied by her imagination that she didn’t even notice the door open, and she would have jumped if it wasn’t for the ropes that bound her to the seat when he said “The working day is over and everyone is going home. I think that you need a toilet break and a drink.”

He took hold of the chair, wheeled it out of the cabinet and over to the toilet door before he untied the ropes at her ankles and her lower thighs before removing the rope that had teased and tormented her most sensual area for the afternoon. There was no resistance offered by the woman as he took a pair of fresh black sheer pantyhose and rolled it up her legs before putting her shoes on her feet. Maybe he’s going to set me free in a little while, and he has more clothing for me to wear. three lengths of cord were selected and they were wrapped around her legs, at the ankles, just below the knees and at the mid thigh, with ten winds around the legs and four cinches between before the ends were tied together.

I think that I’m going to be your bondage prisoner for a while longer, but that isn’t a problem because I enjoy it now.

“Given what you now know about yourself, I don’t expect that you will cause trouble for me when you take your break. Do not remove your gag though, as I will do this when you can have your drink.” He said as he opened the door to the toilet. “Once I have removed the bonds that hold you to the chair, you can take your break, but don’t take too long.”

It only took a few minutes for her chest and arm ropes to be untied, and Cecyme hopped over to the toilet, closing the door behind her and sitting down on the seat. One thing had been a minor annoyance while she had been tied to the chair, and it was that her nipples had become erect, with them being constrained by her tight clothing. I don’t think I will get in trouble for this, and it will make me a little more comfortable. The lady removed the t-shirt by pulling it off over her head, and unhooked the bra before taking it down her arms, with her breasts feeling better as the pressure was taken off them. That is such a relief.

After she had cleaned herself up, the woman hopped out of the toilet, turned around so that her back was to her captor, and she placed her hands together behind her back so that her wrists could be tied together. “You are willing to remain helpless, I see.” The girl nodded and blushed as Jstreel as he crossed her wrists before he took a coil of rope and looped it five times in a vertical and horizontal way with three cinches to tighten the loop. “I noticed that you are topless now. Is that because it was troubling your erect nipples?”

Cecyme again nodded as the pieces of cloth that gagged her were removed from her face and put into a bag which was put into the drawer, while a bottle of water was removed and lifted up to her lips so that she could drink her fill. Once her thirst was sated, the bottle was placed back in the drawer, and the helpless lady looked at an unusual item which he picked up that appeared to be a large red rubber ball with a black leather strap going through it.

It looks like one of the gags that was worn be a girl in bondage on one of the sites. I think that this must be something new that I need to get used to. As he approached the bound lady, she opened her mouth wide so that the ball could be squeezed between her lips and the straps were taken around to the back of her neck where they were buckled together. Oh my, I’m starting to get saliva in my mouth.

After a minute or so had passed, she could feel the liquid build up to such a degree that she could feel it on her lips at either side of her mouth. “Well, it seems that a ball-gag does seem to have quite an effect on you.”

“Now, the punishment for your misbehaviour is not over, and even though I’m sure that you have learned your lesson, there are a few more steps to be taken. That is why you are coming home with me for the evening. Don’t worry I won’t take advantage of you sexually.”

The woman looked at her captor in horror and shook her head when she heard the words ‘coming home with me’ but it wasn’t the thought of being taken advantage of that frightened her. To go to your house means being going to your car, and to do that, I have to hop out of here and through the car park. Someone could see me like this!

“I can see that you are not going to go willingly, and it would be dangerous to carry you if you struggle, therefore I have just one other option.” Jstreel said as he took a chain out of the drawer with what appeared to be small clips on the end, and walked back up to her. “One last chance, are you going to cooperate?”

The woman looked terrified as she shook her head again. I can’t take the risk of being seen like this, I just can’t. One of the clips was lifted up to her right nipple and she screeched as pain shot through her breast as the clip clamped down onto her sensitive flesh. There was another cry from the lady as her left nipple was clamped by the second clip, but after a few seconds the feeling subsided to a strong ache.

“You are to hop to the car park, and every time that you do not comply, I will pull on the chain until you hop forward. I haven’t finished with you yet, Cecyme, so follow me.” He said as he hooked the middle of the chain around his right index finger

There was pause in which the women stayed motionless, and then she screamed as his finger jerked the chain so that a torment was inflicted on her helpless breasts. She took a hop towards the door, but even this caused her to bite into her gag as her motion caused the clips to shift just a little which caused a shock to her body. She did her best to move forward, but every so often she felt that she had to stop, although this just earned her another pull on the chain which encouraged her to start hopping again.

After a minute, both of them were out of the office which was locked by the captor, and the bound lady was forced to make her slow way towards the private elevator, which was used to take them to the ground floor. Cecyme was very relieved to discover that the car park was empty except for Jstreel’s car as the elevator doors opened, but each little jump still pained her as the clips tugged at her bruised nipples.

There was a puzzled look on her face as she looked around once they had reached the rear end of the vehicle, and she noticed the smile on her employer’s face. “I told Daniela that everyone could leave an hour early today, so that we would be the only ones here at five o’clock. I wasn’t going to expose you to the others,” He said as he opened the large trunk of the car.

So, now the bound and gagged woman is to be placed in the trunk of her captor’s car to be transported to his lair. Well, even though it is stereotypical, it does make sense.

“I’ll get you in and then I can take you to my house.” He said as he lifted the helpless woman up and placed her into the trunk of the car before rolling her onto her front, which left her in more than a little discomfort as the clips on her nipples were pushed into an awkward position between her breasts and the trunk floor.

I’m on top of the clips! This is not good.

Her legs were bent at the knees so that her heels were taken up to her bottom and a length of rope was used to tie her wrists to her ankles so that she was left in a strict hogtie. The lid of the trunk was shut, so that the captive was left in darkness and within a minute the engine of the vehicle started up with her feeling the vibration in her nipples. The car accelerated away from its parking position and every movement of the journey translated into more torment for the captive’s breasts but she was distracted by the incredible situation that she found herself in.

Oh my God, I’m bound, gagged, in my panties and hose, and I’m only a few feet from hundreds of people who don’t know what is happening to me. I’ve never felt so thrilled by anything ever before. I just hope that I get to do this again sometime. Even the pain in my nipples doesn’t subtract from this experience.

The car came to a halt, the engine stopped, and the lid up the trunk was lifted up before her hogtie rope was removed by her employer who put the rope in his pocket. “You’re at my house now, in the attached garage and I have an internal door to the house so that you cannot be seen by anyone else.” He said as he lifted her out of the trunk and helped her to stand on the floor before holding the chain with his right index finger. “Follow me, Cecyme.”

There was the occasional cry from the captive when she halted because of the torment to her nipples that were generated by her hopping, but she was soon in the hallway and entered a luxurious bedroom with a beautiful large brass bed. She was brought to a halt under the lighting which had a hook hanging down from it, and her employer brought her elbows together before using the hogtie rope to bind and cinch them in place. He opened a chest out of which he took out a coil of rope which was looped over the hook in the lighting, and one end of the cord was tied to the bound woman’s wrists. The other end was pulled by Jstreel and the helpless lady was forced to bend over so that she was parallel to the floor, with her hands high above her back as the rope was tied up.

This is such a restrictive position, yet it proves to be such an incredible thrill. I just wish that I was the right lady for you, Jstreel. Oh my, that feels so good, keep doing it, don’t stop. There was a wonderful feeling in her Mound of Venus as he placed his right hand between the top of her legs and provided a soft caress of her most intimate area which caused her to moan in pleasure. The caresses increased in strength and intensity, and over time Cecyme’s arousal was amplified to such a degree that she felt that she was going to explode in pleasure if this continued for much longer.

However, just as the woman in bondage thought that a few more strokes would bring her to a state of pure ecstasy, the caresses stopped and Jstreel walked out of the room, leaving her screaming through her gag in protest as she suffered from the denial of her orgasm. Please, come back, you can’t leave me like this! I need you to finish me! All Cecyme knew was the need in her body for fulfilment, and she knew that she was unable to do anything about her new torment as she trembled in her bondage.

As time went on, the ache between her legs diminished but there was to be no relief as her captor walked back into the room, and caressed the lips of her lust  by putting his hand under her panties and hose so that she was soon brought back to the edge of orgasm. When the tormented lady had reached this point again, he left her alone in her suffering, and Cecyme discovered that pleasure can be just as much a torture as pain.

This happened two more times to the lady, and as he stopped the caresses for the second time she was unable to take anymore of the torment, so she burst into tears at the thought of being treated like this all night long. What happened next was a real surprise to her as he went around to her front and unbuckled the straps of her gag before pulling the ball out from between her lips.

“Okay, I guess that there is something that you want to say to me.”

“Please Jstreel, please Sir, please Master, please allow me to orgasm. I know that you have been searching for the right lady, but couldn’t you compromise and use me as your ‘right-now’ lady? I’ll do anything that you want to me, you can tie me up anyway that you want, as you have already tied up my heart. I don’t ever want anyone else to ever tie me up or make love to me, I am yours and yours alone. I’ll always be a good lady at work, and I’ll never be disruptive again. You are a good man, I’m a bondage loving harlot who is the ‘wrong lady’ with none of the special conditions, but couldn’t you just make an exception and accept me. I’ll be your slave if you’ll take me.”

“Open wide, my Cecyme.” He said as he held the ball up to her lips, but she was still sobbing as he inserted the ball and strapped the gag onto her face. “You may not believe it, my Cecyme, but your actions today have proved to me that you are the right lady and you meet all of my special conditions. I accept your offer to be my slave, and I consider myself the luckiest man in the world as you have selected me to be your master. Now, I need to help my new slave with a problem that is bothering her.

The despair of the captive turned to joy as her new master walked around to behind her and she screamed in anticipation as her panties and hose were pulled down in preparation of what was to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment